Indian Overseas Bank is one of the largest nationalised bank in India. The bank is big recruiter of personnel and regularly issued advertisement and notifications to recruit staff. Clerical and Officers Job in bank is the dream of the youth in India because of unemployment problem. The year 2011 comes with clerk recruitment in various banks. Now Indian Overseas Bank has given an advertisement for the and 1000 Probationary officers in all over India branches. The information about the recruitment is given below, one can see his/her eligibility to apply in Indian Overseas Bank recruitment 2011. The complete advertisement is also available on the official website of the Indian Overseas Bank i.e. www.iob.in
Detail about recruitment of PO in Indian Overseas Bank
Recruitment of 1000 Probationary Officers (PO) in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Probationary Officers (PO) (JMGS-I)
- Age should be between: 21-30 years as on 01/01/2011,
- Fees: Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in cash at the any of the IOB and take candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt Challan.
- No. of vacancies: 1000 posts (UR-495, OBC-263, SC-146, ST-96),
- Qualification: Graduation with minimum 60% Marks.(55% Marks for SC/ST/PC category) (ii) Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank. (iii) Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a desirable qualification besides the above entry level qualification.
- Salary Pay Scale: JMG-I – Rs.14500-25700/-,
- Last dates to remember: Apply Online at IOB web site between 08/02/20100 and 01/03/2011.
- Application Procedure: Take a printout of the online application registered by the candidates for their records and candidates should not send the printout of the online application to the Bank.
Important Dates to remember
- Starting Date for Online application: 08/02/2011
- Last date for online application: 01/03/2011
- Date of written exam: 22/05/2011
Recruitment Detail Complete Information go to: Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2011