State Bank of India, www.sbi.co.in invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in clerks post in its SBI Associate Banks. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in or http://www.statebankofindia.com. For applying on-line,the candidate should have a valid e-mail ID which should be kept alive during the currency of this SBI recruitment excercise. if a candidate does not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should create new valid e-mail ID before applying on line. The candidate should go to any branch of SBI, pay the amount of fees and get cash receipt with deposit journal number and depositing branch code number. These numbes should be correctly entered while registering an application on-line. No other means/ mode of application / printout will be accepted.
Selection Procedure for SBI Recruitment
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application. a. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be printed in bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. b. The written test will be of Objective type consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitute / Computer Knowledge
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2010 at www.sbi.co.in
Candidates are required to go to any Branch of State Bank of India / SBI and pay the amount of prescribed fees and get receipt from the branch. The candidates are required to apply on-line through website http://www.statebankofindia.com and http://www.sbi.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The last date of registering applications is
- 01.11.2010. Application registration on our website will be open from 01.10.2010 to
- 01.11.2010. Guidelines for filling application are as under :
- Candidates should have a valid email id. This will help him/ her in getting call letter/ interview advices etc. by e-mail.
- Candidates should have the Deposit Journal No. and Depositing Branch code No. (receipt of payment of fees) from branch of SBI before applying online.
- The payment of fees should be made up to 30.10.2010. This date will be same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout and Payment Receipt with Deposit Journal No. for their record. An ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter for written test. Original payment receipt will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written examination.
NOTE : The State bank of India SBI would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. On the basis of such an analysis, if it is suspected that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.