Indian Overseas Bank is one of the largest nationalised bank in India. The bank is big recruiter of personnel and regularly issued advertisement and notifications to recruit staff. Clerical and Officers Job in bank is the dream of the youth in India because of unemployment problem. The year 2011 comes with clerk recruitment in various banks. Now Indian Overseas Bank has given an advertisement for the and 1000 Probationary officers in all over India branches. The information about the recruitment is given below, one can see his/her eligibility to apply in Indian Overseas Bank recruitment 2011. The complete advertisement is also available on the official website of the Indian Overseas Bank i.e. www.iob.in
Detail about recruitment of PO in Indian Overseas Bank
Recruitment of 1000 Probationary Officers (PO) in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Probationary Officers (PO) (JMGS-I)
- Age should be between: 21-30 years as on 01/01/2011,
- Fees: Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in cash at the any of the IOB and take candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt Challan.
- No. of vacancies: 1000 posts (UR-495, OBC-263, SC-146, ST-96),
- Qualification: Graduation with minimum 60% Marks.(55% Marks for SC/ST/PC category) (ii) Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank. (iii) Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a desirable qualification besides the above entry level qualification.
- Salary Pay Scale: JMG-I – Rs.14500-25700/-,
- Last dates to remember: Apply Online at IOB web site between 08/02/20100 and 01/03/2011.
- Application Procedure: Take a printout of the online application registered by the candidates for their records and candidates should not send the printout of the online application to the Bank.
Important Dates to remember
- Starting Date for Online application: 08/02/2011
- Last date for online application: 01/03/2011
- Date of written exam: 22/05/2011
Recruitment Detail Complete Information go to: Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2011
Most of the bank in India are going to recruit staff like clerk, probationary officers and other staff. Andhra bank – www.andhrabank.in is one of the nationalised bank in India is going to recruit clerk and po in all over india branches. For this purpose the bank has issued a advertisement on the official website of the Andhra bank and newspapers. Detail advertisement is available in the popular newspaper of india for jobs notification ‘employment new’. But if you are not able to find employment news find the official website of the Andhra bank to grab the complete information available on it i.e. www.andhrabank.in
Detail about recruitment of clerks and PO in Andhra bank www.andhrabank.in
- No. of vacancies: 450 Posts
- Age as on 31.12.2010: 21 yrs to 30 yrs
- Pay: Rs. 14500 – 25700
- No. of vacancies: 1000 Posts
- Age as on 31.12.2010: 18 yrs to 28 yrs
- Pay: Rs. 7200 – 19300
Closing date to apply online: from 25.01.2011 to 22.02.2011
Complete Information go to: Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 – www.andhrabank.in
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2011: Bank of Baroda one of the largest bank in India, now going to recruit 1500 clerks and Probationary Officers in all over India at all branches. The scheduled dates which is important to remember is given below. One can get all the information to apply the recruitment in Bank of Baroda.
No. of Vacancies: 1500 posts
To apply for Bank of Baroda Clerk Recruitment 2011,
- Has to be in the age group of 18 – 28yrs as on 1.1.2011
* Must have passed Degree (any discipline) OR scored 55% marks in 12th/11th/ Intermediate/ Diploma in banking or any equivalent exam, as on 01.1.2011
* Knowledge of the language of the state applying for is desired.
* Fluency (read/write/speak) in english language is necessary
* Should have a certificate in computer course
No. of vacancies: 900 posts
To apply for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011,
- Should be 21- 30 yrs of age, as on 1.01.2011
- Degree in any discipline from recognized university, as on 1.1.2011
- Must have certificate in computer course
The main information can be grab from Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2011. Apply online now.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2010-2011: Dena Bank has given a detail advertisement for the recruitment of Clerks. Dena Bank came into existence on 26th May, 1938 by Devkaran Nanjee and family. In December 1939, it became Dena Bank Ltd and finally after its nationalization in 1969 came to be called as Dena Bank. Dena bank head office located in Mumbai has a network of 1122 branches spread across the country. The bank has a network of 295 ATMs all across India. Dena bank introduced core banking on March 2007 at its Mahim branch in Mumbai. In all, 850 branches out of the 1122 branches including extension counters of the Bank are schedule for coverage.
Dena Corporate Centre
C-10, G Block,
Mumbai- 400 051
The bank is also credited with the introduction of a credit card facility in the rural sector of India named as “Dena Krishi Sakh Patra”. It was also created a Drive in ATM counted in Juhu in Mumbai. In order to enable customers to rate the services, the bank has also introduced the customer rating system.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2010 – 2011: Today Dena Bank has published advertisement for recruitment of candidates for clerical cadre / clerk jobs vacancies under recruitment project for the year 2010 – 2011.
BSF Recruitment – Border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has recently issued an advertisement of Para Medical Staff Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Vacancies in BSF. The last date: within 30 days from 22/05/2010. To apply these jobs, See the following detail carefully.
BSF Recruitment 2010: Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) has published an advertisement for the recruitment of Constables (Tradesman). The detail like number of vacancies, age limit, qualification and other main detail about the recruitment in BSF is given below. Interested candidates can apply before the Last date i.e. 18/10/2010
Go to: BSF Recruitment 2010
PSEB 10th Class Result 2010-2011: Punjab School Education board has announced the result of 10th class on its official website i.e. http://www.pseb.ac.in. The result can be checked only by entered the roll number of examination. One can check the result after some time, if server got problem because of heavy load.
Check Result: PSEB 10th Class Result
Punjab School Education Board has regularly updates its website (www.pseb.ac.in) to declare the result for the recruitment exams held regularly. PSEB has made the script especially for the candidates which can produce the result only enter by roll number. So candidates need only the roll number to know the result. We made this page especially for the PSEB 10th Class Result 2010 and 2011. This page is regularly updated, when PSEB will declared the result of 10th class. But you have to enter your email id to get immediately update directly in your email inbox or you can bookmark this page as per your convenience.
This page is static page, old and new updating of PSEB 10th Class Result 2010 will be update here only. One can visit also the (www.pseb.ac.in) to get all the updates of the latest and old vacancies in PSEB 10th Class.
We will update soon as website of PSEB 10th Class result update (www.pseb.ac.in).
PSEB 12th Class Result 2010-2011: The result of PSEB 12th class has been announced officially and it is available on the official website of PSEB i.e. www.pseb.ac.in. One can see the result by entered the roll number of your examination. You can login after some time if there are server error because of load.
Punjab School Education Board has regularly updates its website (www.pseb.ac.in) to declare the results for the exams held on regularly basis. The script has made especially for this purpose to get immediate result. So candidates need only the roll number to know the result. See PSEB 12th Class Result
The page has totally information about the PSEB 12th Class timely results. We will update immediately when PSEB will declared the result. Please enter your email id or bookmark this page to get updates from us. You can enter email id in below given form.
This page is static page, old and new updating of PSEB 12th Class Result Results 2010 will be update here only. One can visit also the PSEB 12th Class Result Result 2011 (www.pseb.ac.in) to get all the updates of the latest and old vacancies in PSEB 12th Class Result.
We will update soon as website of PSEB 12th Class Result update (www.pseb.ac.in)